Re: [NTLK] Escale -28009 errors

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 10:32:05 PST

On Feb 5, 2004, at 6:45 AM, David Schultz wrote:

> On 2/5/04 9:38 AM, "Victor Rehorst" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
>
>> Well, if package installing is all you need, get a USB to Serial
>> adapter and
>> use NewTen.
>> <snip>

> Thank you Victor, great minds and all that. (I bought one Jan 31st)

yuck, I think this is waste, personally.

My u 2000 works great with Escale and it's ethernet rig (wireless too).
Plus I get all that other goodness. I don't use the latest nightly
though.

Nothing like sitting in bed and browsing and printing from the newt...

I don't like those darn USB to serial things (can you tell?).

Hope that works out for you though.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html