Re: [NTLK] Phew!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 23:53:05 PST

On 4-feb-04, at 16:17, Roman Pixell wrote:
> the revamped mail.app in OS X panther rox - you can choose to show
> posts in threads instad of separate mails, it just like a newsgroup,
> but integrated in the mail.

I agree, the only reason why I didn't unsubscribe last week when I was
swamped is Mail in Panther, the threading is so good that NewtonTalk
takes half the time to read compared to other threaded email clients I
used before.
But maybe the others were just just really bad... ;-)
Only thing that's missing is a pref to always have it threaded, pity
that each time I visit the mailbox I have to turn it on again, or am I
missing something?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html