Re: [NTLK] URL's registered and plans for such

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 10:55:46 PST

I wonder if members of the group would be willing to donate money to get
software released as Open Source. If the demand were great enough then
maybe we could convince these authors to release the source back into the
wild. A while back I seem to recall donations being accepted to help
release the source code of a piece of software . . . but I might be thinking
of something else.

Me personally, I'd love to see a version of Pocket Quicken that would
actually sync with my Newton. What sweet days those would be.

Jack Burks