Re: [NTLK] A Newton! I've seen one.

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 10:01:33 PST

>I added "Pandora's Clock" to thw Wiki. Thanks, Victor.

Ohhhh yes! That was one of the best "Newton Enabled" movies I ever saw.
They showed it several times (nice close ups with it being used). And even
saved one of the main character's life more than once becuase of a "Radio
Mail" that told her how to advoid the "bad guys"

The only thing I didn't like inthat movie is towards the end she has to make
a phone call to the plane to save it, and she dumps out her pruse to dig
through a bunch of little slips of paper to find the phone number. Umm
excuse me but if you put it in your newton that would have saved you oh 3
precious minutes...remember the "clock" is ticking! Sheesh some people just
don't get it lol.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html