Re: [NTLK] Something interesting in the latest PC magazine

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 09:49:31 PST

Hi Russ,

I am in the UK, this list is so good and responsive that I can't really
see the point of NUG's. This list is the best user group I have ever
been part of. Could you perhaps point out for the blind what benefits a
physical meeting may have over this list.

I don't wish to be inflammatory, it's I just can't see the point of
meeting unless we get Steve Capps (Not going to happen) or some Newton
insider to share their experiences and knowledge with us. I know you
can swap hardware etc. but that is possible via email and the snail
mail system.

I love meeting new people, and I consider myself a gregarious person,
so please do tell.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130