Re: [NTLK] German MP2100

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 00:02:36 PST

Yes, it is possible to turn a german model into a US one by exchanging the
system ROM.

I would be glad to do that operation for you, because I have one german and
one US Newt.
Because of the different language they do not understand each other very
well.
So I would prefer (being a german) to have two german Newts...

I have done this operation a lot in the past, so I have quiet some
experience.
The only thing you would have to pay for is shipping your Newt to me
(Europe, NL).
I would take care of shipping it back to you.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html