Re: [NTLK] Best 3Com X-jack Ethernet Card?

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 20:42:47 PST

On Feb 1, 2004, at 5:02 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> Normans replacement figures seem alarmingly high to me though...

The X jacks were just so tiny that people often forgot to lock them
back in place and then stuff the laptop in a case and broke them off,
caught them on something, etc.

Of course, we had about 10 laptop screens replaced each year because
people "forgot it in the trunk" in -30 weather.

People tended to treat laptops like .... Snap on tools more than
expensive electronic devices

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html