Re: [NTLK] OT: my appreciation

From: John McClernan (jmcclernan_at_cranburyschool.org)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 17:09:43 PST

Hi Robert,
I will take the serial cables to work tomorrow and test them. I have them as
short as 2ft and as long as about 10ft. Just send me the postage, I don't
want anything for it. Send me your address so that I can send it to you.
Maybe I'll send you two, just in case one fails to work.

I also have acquired some more of those LocalTalk boxes and LocalTalk
cabling. Are you interested?

I also have two AsanteTalk LocalTalk to Ethernet Bridges that I want to
sell, and I will throw in two LocalTalk boxes and a LocalTalk cable with
each one. If you know anyone who may be interested in those.
Cheers,
 John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html