Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Nightmare help!!

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 15:09:20 PST

Hey Woody

That is what I suspected. I am not sure if its a driver problem (i.e.
not supporting the version of the 660 I have) or a dead card. Either
way I have gone for the 'low tech' solution. I have uninstalled the OSX
Keyspan drivers and I am now going to use NCU over serial under Classic
and not use nSync or NewTen.

Cheers

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html