Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Nightmare help!!

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 06:03:30 PST

I believe that the first problem is with the card/newton, If you have
the drivers installed it should show up and offer you the option of
selecting it for apple talk.
Either the card is not useable or you are missing a step in installing
software or your newt is confused.
  The first thing I would try is a soft restart-Press reset button on
back.

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html