[NTLK] Hiroshi's Driver Conversion?

From: Gerry Martinez (GMartinez5150_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 02:14:14 PST

Hi all,
Just a quick question, I'm getting ready to set up my WiFi card.
Here is my current setup:
1. A wireless PC card from an Ebay buy (Proxim RangeLAN DS 802.11b).
2. I've got a Apple PowerMac G4 as my main computer hooked up to a Cisco
Wireless-G Broadband router (always on).
3. And use a Compaq Presario 906US Laptop up stairs with wireless PC
card.
4. Newton 2000 upgraded to a 2100.

I'm currently using the Compaq Presario laptop as the main NCU device.
When I tried to download the Hiroshi driver it downloads it as a "sit"
file and I cannot load it into the Newton?

My question is.....
Is there a Windows version (pkg) of Hiroshi's driver?
Do I have to use some type of conversion system?
Should I use the PowerMac to load just this one piece of software

If anyone can give me some directions I would be most appreciative!
Thanks,
Gerry in San Antonio