Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes software questions

From: Nate Goore (ngoore_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 09:35:38 PST

Matt-

Go to this site:

http://www.modasys.de/htmls/produkte/pH/voicenotes/NOS_E.html

On the right side you'll find a link to the registration page that
should work. Just so you know- the registration code is tied to the
Newton's serial number, so if you have backup Newtons you use the
software won't work on them. I've had no response getting replacement
reg codes for use with backups. I'm also pretty sure they don't
maintain the ebb-ubb.com domain anymore.

The software, though, is spectacular.

Nate