[NTLK] More Newton eBooks under development...

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 08:59:35 PST

Hello Everybody,
Between job inquiries and other writing projects, I'm pondering genres for
future Newton eBooks. I had a lengthy text of Leonardo da Vinci's actual notes,
but it was so convoluted, and it made reference to drawings that are not
within the text, etc. So... I went to a few public museum web sites and grabbed
some content and da Vinci images. This will be among my next set of eBook
releases. Others that I may or may not have released yet (such sloppy record
keeping!) include a book on Yoga, the Incas of S. America, some earth-friendly docs
for the ecologically minded, The Evolution of Modern Medicine, etc. Obviously,
I'm trying to push out in different genres, to appeal to as many Newton eBook
readers as possible.

Some of this stuff takes time to edit and convert; I'm busy for a fellow with
no visible means of support, and I like my eBooks to look pretty. New content
will be uploaded to Mr. 'Kasko's library archive as they become available:

http://newton.reidsrow.com/ebooks

HAPPY NEWT YEAR! :O)

Matt K.