[NTLK] New eBook: 'Getting Music Files onto Your MP 2100'

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 09:41:20 PST

Hello Everybody,
I made a few minor editing changes to the new eBook, and it is now ready for
the masses.
The book is an easy how-to guide that spells out the process for getting
music files onto the MessagePad 2100. I walk readers through the entire process,
beginning with their CD collection, Ripping .MP3 Files 101 , converting to
.PKG format, and related considerations.
The eBook includes some pretty good information, as well as esoteric
references to tree-climbing rodents and snack food storage devices. File size is a
staggering 34.2 k, so make sure that you have enough space to store it! ;O)

To help promote my pal 'Kasko's new library archive, I am going to upload it
there first.
Look for it soon! :O)

Warmest regards,

Matt K.