Re: [NTLK] [OT] Re: Gmail Invites

From: Joost van de Griek (jvdg_at_jvdg.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 06:28:07 PST

On 2004-12-26 21:35, Eric Strobel wrote:

> On Dec 26, 2004, at 12:47 PM, Joost van de Griek wrote:
>
>> Wow, you mean there are still people, on this list, even, who don't have
>> Gmail? In that case, I have 10 invites, email me at gyorpb_at_gmail.com if you
>> want one.
>
> Is Gmail that Google thing? If so, what's so special about it that it
> needs to be discussed so heavily on *this* list? Does Gmail support
> Newts in some special way? If not, then please consider setting up
> some other means of discussing it. The odd, occasional OT posting is
> one thing, but this continual pounding of the list with this seems to
> be getting out of hand.

Yeah, whatever.

I merely noticed there was a lot of request of Gmail invites on this list, I
have 10 left, so I offered them. How nice of you to jump all over me for
that, I must admit I have indeed been "pounding" this list continually with
it.

,xtG
.tsooJ

--
Like delicate lace, so the threads intertwine,
Oh, gossamer web of wond'rous design!