Re: [NTLK] Modifying a PC ADAPTER for a MAC

From: Glen Givens (CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 15:31:32 PST

  Thanks for the confirmation. I remember seeing the pin outs, just have to
remember which site I found them at. If you don't have to dig deep for the
pin outs I would appreciate it. If you do, may as well let me do the
digging.
  I do like the idea of keeping the factory ends with the cords and just
making the splices in the cable. A little more room to work.

--
Glen Givens
Newton Addict