Re: [NTLK] wireless connectivity

From: paul oberman (poberman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 12:26:30 PST

well paul,

i tried to connect, using the DHCP, and got the same error:

"problem connecting dhcp server unavailable or unable to configure this=20=

device"

regarding the lights on the wavelan card, they are off, until the=20
browser tries to connect. then they both flash a couple of times and=20
then nothing.

still, when i insert this card, i get the 48807 error. i tried=20
reinstalling the hiroshi driver.

also i made sure that my wireless network is broadcasting on channel=20
one, which is what the driver says it is looking at.

paul