[NTLK] Interview Questions for Frank Gruendel for next newtPodcast

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 10:20:00 PST

Newtonites,

I'm trying to setup an interview with Frank for the next Green Light Go
newtPodcast, and instead of me making up questions and hoping that they
cover what you might be interested in, I'm soliciting questions from
you - so please send to me privately what you'd like to know about
Frank/what he does, so I can focus on what you want me to cover. Simon
Bell has also offered himself up as an interviewee, and I will surely
take him up on that offer in a future edition.

Thanks,
Dave