Re: [NTLK] EZ graphics card

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 06:29:31 PST

Hello Eddie,
You should write an e-mail note to the seller and ask them a few questions.
The card should work with a Newton. I don't know how much to pay for such a
card. I sold a similar card to PCB Man last year for about a hundred bucks (I
wanted to keep the card, but I needed money for bills).

I have a Voyager VGA card that I have yet to figure out. I'm hoping there's
some kludgy adapter out there that would enable me to output the Newton to a TV
screen.

Matt K.