Re: [NTLK] connecting to pc

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 13:48:26 PST

Paul

I received an adapter with ebay newton that was listed as a pc serial
adapter. It appears to connect to a 25 pin on one end and 9 on the
other. i know nothing about it otherwise.
the 25 pin side has tightening screws and pin receptors, the 9 pin side
has pins and tightening nuts.
Contact me off list if you are interested.

Woody