[NTLK] Free memory cards

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 09:58:14 PST

Hi folks,

although I had hoped to create one, I haven't really expected
such a rush of new WNA members. Please give me some time.
I think you all qualify, but I'm afraid I will have to get
some kind of sytem into this business. If only to find out who
gets the card from Russ and who gets it from me (we are taking
turns sending them).

Cheers

Frank, who, half an hour ago, won an auction for 2 cylinder heads
for his half-dead 1981 campervan. Horayy!! Please keep all available
fingers crossed for the left head being OK. The occasional little
prayer might help, too ;-)

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de