[NTLK] Newton Newbe

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 17:54:46 PST

Hello all, I am new to the list and to the newton. I have purchased and
emate for my young daughter and myself the this holiday. I have spent
considerable time learning how to update it and what it can do. I have
a long way to go. What I was hoping to get help with is software
recommendations for young children. I have found several books and the
book reader. I have also found a beat box program a Simon like program
and a music composer program. Does anyone have suggestions for other
software. My daughter will turn 4 in February. Thanks in advance for
your help.