Re: [NTLK] 2004 Newtie award voting time

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 12:33:58 PST

> Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:13:47 -0600
> From: Michael Burks <dumbstart_at_gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] 2004 Newtie award voting time
>
> Well, I messed that one up.
> Add a choice was selected and I clicked Next, and then bam, no voting
> for Rush Hour.
>
> I tried, if anyone could throw me a pity vote for the work I did I'd
> appreciate it since I am no longer able to.

There you got your pity vote. Now I only need to install Rush Hour and
check out what the hype is all about.

> Best of luck to one and all for this years voting.

Yeah, from me too, and thanks to Rich for going through all the trouble
again for us. But considering that this list has 2000+ members, there's
not been too many votes yet. Hey Newtonians, don't be put off that This
Ole Newt (TON) forces you to using electronic voting machines - paper
voting slips are available at the registration desk! Don't let them
steal *this* vote again from you, people!

And one last kind thought; Listen, I know who that joker was who voted
for me last year. Don't do this again, or I'll hafta send the
Kasko-Squad over ta snap yer legs, brodda! This is a respectable
election, not one of your lame-assed, willynilly presidential elections
or like joke. This is serious and honorable, and I won't have anybody
ruin it for the people of Newtonia.

And now back to our regular programme...