[NTLK] Small Extras & donation

From: Hamilton, George (George.S.Hamilton_at_nasa.gov)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 15:30:43 PST

Eckhart & others: I'm impressed with the UI of Small Extras (ver 2.1.1),
but it does not launch ebooks for me. Any advice? All the rest works for
me. I'm using MP 2100, OS ver 717260. A reset has not helped.
Victor: I emailed you on 10 Dec. asking about a mechanism to contrib. to
Newtontalk by check, In USD, as I did last year. To date, I've not heard
from you, wonder if our IT Nazis are blocking your response, or ??--george

George S. Hamilton, PE
Systems Analysis & Integration Division
Systems Analysis & Performance Branch
MS EV12