[NTLK] newton digest

From: Randall Williams (yiams_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 21:39:08 PST

Listers,

Finally something I can answer.

The digest mode has been working just fine for me. The last two I received,
No. 705 and 706 just this morning (12/19 @ 6:00 AM), were on the small side.
If I recall correctly, the digests will transmit when the size reaches 50K
or after _x_ hours. I typically receive two digests per day.

Randy Williams