Re: [NTLK] interconnect port connectors

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 09:34:04 PST

Correction, not "almost impossible to find", but
actually they are impossible to find.
Check the archives on previous discussions on this.
All available stock of these connectors has been
purchased by people and they are hording them as if
they were gold...
Good luck finding any, unless a kind soul here would
sell any of theirs.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Nowhere Man <nowhereman77_at_mac.com> wrote:

> does anyone have a source for Newton Interconnect
> Port connectors?
>
> I don't want a dongle, just the bit that plugs into
> the port on one side and has the 26 pins sticking
> out the other side. They seem almost impossible to
> find.
>
> --
> -- Nowhere Man
> -- nowhereman77_at_mac.com
> -- http://thenowhereman.com

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial