Re: [NTLK] Survey/Poll for the Newton People...

From: volcano_at_menta.net
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 05:28:55 PST

>Hello All,
>Just wondering on some things here=2E=2E=2E Maybe you could all let me kn=
ow
>what applies to you=2E=2E=2E

> What Computer Do you Use you Newton(s) with?
I tried to syncronice once or twice, but now I use as a standalone compute=
r=2E

> What OS are you Using?
Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, and Clarkconnect Home Office 2=2E1 (Linu=
x)

> How old are you
Last time I checked I was 25=2E=2E=2E

> What Newton Are you using
Mainly a 130=2E=2E=2E I have also a working 2100, a 110 with broken screen=
, a 120
with damaged screen (seems like the punctured cable on emates), and a OMP
wich doesn't seem to accept batteries (and only works when plugged into
current)=2E

> Are you looking for more Newton's
I'm thinking on exchanging my 2100 for a working emate=2E Any offer? I'm
willing to throw some extras (like my collection of original newton
software disks, or a lot of programming books for newton)=2E

> What do you mainly use your Newton for?
Drawing (newtpaint) & writing poems(notes)=2E I keep an old stylewriter II=

just to print the things I do with the newton, then I scan onto my
computer=2E I never found the way to exchange images between Newtpaint and=
 my
PC=2E

I am also very fond of the names application, and I used to keep track of
the birthdays with the newton, but now I have a Vadem Clio to do the work,=

and I moved all the main apps to this new PDA=2E I still prefer my 130 to =
do
more personal work=2E

> What country do you live in?
Spain

> And of course any thing you would like to add to this=2E=2E=2E
Yeah, happy christmas, happy new year, and big thanks to all people that
collaborate to keep alive the newton=2E Altought much of the new features
they are releasing won't be useful to me, doesn't mean that I don't
appreciate the effort they are doing!

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E