Re: [NTLK] Baseball Caps

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 11:08:40 PST

On Dec 14, 2004, at 9:11 AM, MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
<snip>

> PS It would be refreshing to see a few more people posting on this
> list with
> ideas and contributions for the benefit of the Community. Seems like
> we've
> seen quite a bit of shilling lately...

Hey guess what!

The Newton is/was a commercial product! People paid big money for it
and for accessories like memory cards and batteries.

There is nothing wrong with selling Newton related stuff, a long as it
is done in an honest and fair fashion.

We NEED to be willing to spend money, if we want to be able to continue
to enjoy the fruits of software developers, who ultimately are the
most important contributors to this community.

While we certainly all appreciate you efforts Matt, you continued
negativism toward other people here, and your attitude is clearly not a
positive.

Regular griping and finger pointing is a powerful destructive force.

Is that what you want your contribution to be?

Marty