Re: [NTLK] Newtsync deleting extra e-mail addresses!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 06:01:43 PST

on 09/12/04 03:09, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>> I've checked the archive but didn't find anything conclusive. That's my
>> first time trying it, BTW...
>>
> Have you added any plugins? If so, remove them, and see if that helps.

BTW, is John Anderson (the NewtSync author) still on the list? Just
wondering...

-Laurent.

finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or
experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the
software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor
users get is the finger.