Re: [NTLK] Newton memories issues

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 11:09:00 PST

On Dec 8, 2004, at 5:35 AM, Coleff, Patrick wrote:

> Hrm...the thing is, I had this running for a short bit. I was able to
> e-mail, browse the web (on Courier), and use AIM, all with no
> problems. Then
> -poof- it started giving me this error message. I know that a MP2000
> is not
> as good as a 2100, but right now I don't have anything on it except
> the bare
> essentials to run an wifi setup and I'm still getting this message.
>
> I'm just suprised that even resetting did nothing. Do you think my RAM
> is
> going bad? How can one tell on something like that?
No, that doesn't sound like a memory error.

Are you really sure you don't have ANYTHING extra installed and
running? Using a package freeze utility could help if there are some
extra's there.

Although I must admit I am at a loss to see how it could work for a
while and then stop? Perhaps you need to empty some of the storage?

Let us know,
Marty