Re: [NTLK] Mail V with POP3

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 10:35:35 PST

> From: =?iso-2022-jp?B?WU0tSlAgRURQIE1HUiBKT0UgGyRCQzlBMUNpGyhK?=
> <joechan_at_yangming.co.jp>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Mail V with POP3
> Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:37:34 +0900
>
> Dear Dan,
>
> I have another question for the simple mail.
> I want to use the simple mail to receive the japanese or chinese mail.
> And I
> downloaded the simple mail(NTE version)
> , but it can not work in my newton. Do you have any idea for receive
> the
> japanese or chinese mail with simple mail?

Can't contribute here besides saying that there are several Chinese and
Japanese input systems around, Joe. Knowledgeable folk will chime in
(pls.).

I'd put a page up at the Wiki on internationalizing Newtons (what
dictionaries to use, where to get them from, etc.). Check out
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/
LocalizeNewtonForInternationalUsers and feel free to edit and input
anything you can on Japanese/Chinese adaptation.

Thanks,

D.