Re: [NTLK] problems with repeating items in ical and nsync

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 08:55:59 PST

 nSync doe not sync repeating events or "all day" events. the only work around i know of is to creat a bunch of non-repeating events.

i'm slowly collecting info on the most talked about issues with nSync and documenting them on the site. the URL is...

http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/help.html

--
-- Nowhere Man
-- nowhereman77_at_mac.com