[NTLK] Thanks for the link, Rick! (Re: Milwaukee Newton User Group Meeting)

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 05:31:17 PST

Hello Rick,
Unfortunately, I am too far away from Milwaukee to visit and attend your
upcoming NUG meeting. However, I want to thank you for posting the link to the
"Meetup" web site. I created a new group for southeast Michigan (Detroit /
Windsor). I know that area encompasses a few Newton users, and I'm hopeful that
we'll be able to get them together to meet, exchange ideas, and have fun.
Thanks again.

Warmest regards,

Matt K.