Re: [NTLK] German & English dicts on a newt?

From: Michael Schaefer (mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 15:18:40 PST

Hi,

I bought the Power Trans Suite from http://www.travel-cs.com/index.html. It
works well you can get dictionaries for German, English, French etc and
build your own if you need to. Woth German is also allows you to switch the
HWR to the German Dictionary. Great for showing off to workmates. I have
only done a little with it. On my 2000 I feel that it may be a little
sluggish but that may just be my overloaded system. It was quite inexpensive
also i think I paid US$58 for the lot which is good when you consider the
PocketPC software like this is well over US$200.

Michael