Re: [NTLK] FDTI usb

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 09:38:14 PST

This is what the FDTI chip is... In fact it is used in serial dongles.
They even make a slim surdace mount module that might fit nicely. When
done you would only need a standard usb cable to connect up the newton
via a serial/usb connection.

Wouldn't need on device drivers, to the device it would appear standard
rs232.

Just a thought.
Jake