Re: [NTLK] NamesFixer

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 22:19:25 PST

on 05/12/04 00:43, Tony Kan at tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz wrote:

> Thanks Robert. I've tried SBM utilities and even tried deleting all the
> meetings older than a week but that didn't seem to work either. The NCU
> synchronisation seems to stop in the same place each time with an error
> message "the operation cannot be completed". I presume this is what's
> mucking up Lookout as well.

I guess the card has turned bad on some sectors...

-Laurent.

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older
Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it
up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows,
misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes
crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated
with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly
abbreviated BSOD.)