Re: [NTLK] Updated "Anyone Want 11 Newton 2100's"

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 08:29:01 PST

wow...I have to say, this is one of the most saddest
pictures I have seen in a long time...
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5144755717 If nothing else you might find it kind of nifty that
> .
>
> If nothing else you might find it kind of nifty that
> there all in one picture:).
>
> Thanks All!
> Mark Jozaitis

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial