[NTLK] NewtBITS - Andre Garzia is onboard!

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 06:23:33 PST

Good news for the NewtBITS magazine!

I have been in contact with Andre Garzia (from The Green Edge) and he
agreed to work together with me as NewtBITS editor. He will colaborate
with editorials, articles and revision.

This way I can concentrated in coordenation of the works/materials and
with production and occasional articles.

We are still open to receive any suggestions and if anyone would like
to act as a contributor please email me off list at our main email box:
newtmedia_at_compassoarte.com.br

Other news soon! Pls stay tuned!

NewtBITS - Fresh news for the Newton addict!
More info at:
http://www.compassoarte.com.br/newtmedia/newtbits/main.html

Luiz Petroni
NewtMEDIA - Newton Merchandise & More