Re: [NTLK] This is the new phone i want for xmas

From: paul oberman (poberman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 22:49:50 PST

As strange as that might seem. I had a Sony Ericsson p900, which relied
completely on handwriting recognition. In a car, with the giggling, it was
impossible to use the handwriting recognition. Regardless, it is very hard
to keep up with a keyboard, under the most favorable conditions. At least
that is my experience.