[NTLK] Need Citizen PN60 Macintosh cable - help

From: Blake Patterson (blakespot_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 07:20:13 PST

I am looking for the Citizen PN60i Macintosh
Connectivity kit which is an RS-422 cable that can be
used to plug the diminutive printer into the Newton's
serial dongle. The unit I got off eBay came with a
parallel printer cable. The printer end of the cable
is a proprietary connector so I do need the Citizen
part.

Does anyone have a source? It is a shame seeing this
functional printer sit idle. Thanks.

bp