Re: [NTLK] Default area code is wrong -- can't change

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 11:16:07 PDT

> I've got my time zone set to Chicago, sure, and I went in and forced
the
> "home" worksite area code to mine, which is 219. Same with my personal
> worksite.
>
> However, every time I add a new contact, it puts 312 (Chicago's base area
> code) in the blank as the default.
>
> How do I change that? It's mildly annoying.

What you need to do is go into Time Zones and create a new place. Fill
in your longitude and latitude, area code, and time zone along with
using Daylight Savings Time. Make that your closest city on all your
locations (use the "closest city" button in owner info on each card).
Then it will always fill out the correct area code when you create a new
contact.

-Dan