Re: [NTLK] [k]racking ata-support

From: Douglas Augustyn (six5535_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 08:17:05 PDT

Wow, you are a Grade-A moron. If someone _had_ cracked Paul's
software, I would expect that they would _NOT_ share the crack with
anyone, much less talk about the crack on an open list, with the
developers listening.

Yeah, 50eurso is a lot, but the 70euro I paid for a multi-newton
licence is a lot more. Then again, I paid about $250 for my 1GB IBM
Microdirve was a lot more. You know what though? It was worth every
cent.

I thought that the Newton was the one platform that didn't have to
deal with the 'wares-monkeys' and the 'K0dez-kidz' that the Microsoft
community has come so familiar with.

--
http://six5535.org/