Re: [NTLK] [OT] - adding your pic to MAIL.app

From: John (macnut1_at_gawab.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 23:10:55 PDT

On Aug 29, 2004, at 12:35 AM, James Nichols wrote:

> I don't CURRENTLY see your pic with this email - but I'm on my fathers
> computer currently, which is 10.2.8 - when I get back to school I'll
> check it there.
>
> I'm betting if it DOESN'T work, that mail.app checks addressbook for a
> matching email author name, and if said author exists and has a picture
> locally will load said picture...
>
> ::shrug::

I don't really know just how it works, but I do know that sometimes I
do see pics for folks. But I didn't see one for you (Jon). None of the
folks that I see pics for are in my address book. I do have a pic set
in my address book for myself, but sometimes I see it in my posts, and
other times I don't. If anybody sees mine in this post, let me know.

JR (using Mail in Panther)