Re: [NTLK] [k]racking ata-support

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 12:58:58 PDT

> can't believe none of you sods have [k]racked this one yet - yeah yeah
> don't
> bitch about piracy, i've heard it all.

I suspect if you had been a part of this list for the past year or two,
and had read the reports from the developer of the work that went into
making that software possible (and were familiar with his many other
contributions to the platform) -- and if you weren't as short-sighted
and selfish as you appear to be -- you might think differently (or at
least have had the good sense not to post something like this).

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>
"Yesterday's Books for Today's Reader"