[NTLK] Newton Getting Neglected...

From: chromewilly_at_hotmail.com
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 12:17:12 PDT

Hi all, a few months ago, about Easter I reckon, I got a Sony Ericsson
P800, and my Newton sort-of disappeared into a drawer. I came across it
a while ago and I'm just wondering what progress there has been in the
Newton world recently, if the fabled iTunes connection program is now
OS X compatible or anything of the sorts, amazingly the backup
capacitor thing has lasted so long without any charge at all!

Far better than the P800 has managed, I had to hard reset it a month
ago, after having (-0.7)mb of ram left, meaning I was using up the
system reserved ram :s