[NTLK] 120 to 2000U beaming

From: Fred Bauman (emailfred_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 14:43:31 PDT

Has anyone else had trouble beaming between Newtons?
I'm trying to move my info from my 120 to my "new" 2000U, with some
trouble.
I figured it would be easiest to beam the soups and data over, but they
will not talk.

Doing a backup from my Duo 230 I use would overwrite data on the 2000U
wouldn't it?
I want to keep what I have on the 2000U and add the info from my 120.
NCU says that it won't transfer note info in drawn format from Claris
Organizer.

I have two Apple storage cards, but the 120 won't recognize them.
Any good solutions?

Fred Bauman