Re: [NTLK] More than one serial port

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 10:49:50 PDT

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 11:02:43AM -0500, James Elliott wrote:
> Is there any way to add another serial port to the 2100? I've an
> SER-001, but I want to log into my ethernet hub via serial and use
> the keyboard at the same time.

Serial PCMCIA card, perhaps? I remember some discussions that there's
script support for up to four ports, but as to whether your
communications application (You do have one, right? A port alone won't
make magic happen with a serial device.) supports other ports requires
testing.

--
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for
    what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not