Re: [NTLK] emate system (ROM) applicatons

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 20:18:37 PDT

Martin

Just bear with me a little. After dabbling with the top row keys, none of
them seem to make a Notes or Names icon appear.

The keys are:

Close-- when on the backdrop nothing happens
extras-- because extras is the backdrop nothing happens
dock-- starts the dock app
send-- brings up the message "nothing to beam"
receive-- brings up the message looking for sender
scroll (up)-- does nothing
Overview-- does nothing
scroll (down)-- does nothing
undo-- brings up message nothing to undo
find-- brings up the assist find screen
assist-- brings up the help "how do I..." screen
light-- toggles the backlight
Power-- toggles the power switch

Cheers

Tony Kan