Re: [NTLK] GTD and Life Balance

From: K. J. Hallenius (iluvatar_at_fusemail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 23:53:40 PDT

Brilliant comedy!

I'm planning to read the book after I get through this week. I work at
a university, and the students return to campus this weekend.
Ironically, once they're back, I can get back to my leisure mode that
frees up time to read. And that's when I can be most creative, if my
quick perusal of the GTD system is correct.

-Ken