Re: [NTLK] Cases

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 17:33:43 PDT

Joele,

I bought it at an actual Wal-Mart store (in Montgomery, AL). It's made by American Tourister, but I don't remember the actual name or model number. I haven't seen one since, so they may not sell them any more.
I have seen comparable cases (but nicer) at places like Office Depot or Office Max in the briefcase section. Not sure of prices, though.

Matthew
joele <joele_at_laposte.net> wrote:
> Hi Listers,
>
> On the subject of cases, I bought a notebook-sized mini briefcase from Walmart for $15.

Hi Matthew,
I came on the site of Walmart and haven't seen this price... can you send other precisions ?
(site, reference...)
Thanks
Joële